Springtime cuteness from Callie Cline

After a long dreary winter, I've been ready to break out into the warmer temperatures of Springtime, with Summer not far behind! So, I headed to the cheery shores of Calliefornia to see what Callie Cline was offering.

I didn't get very far in the door when this little cutie jumped out at me.


Called the Passion Splash in Purple with Gemstone Accents, this outfit was exactly what I needed to lift my sagging spirits! It has a triple layered skirt in purple, a lighter purple ribbed tank, with matching paisley scarf and belt. The belt has a gemstone flower, which is also detail for the adorable matching flats. The outfit is finished off with the addition of a purple fat bead bracelet and matching earrings. When I saw the light price tag of $L199, this charmer became a welcomed addition to my wardrobe!

Drop by Calliefornia today and see what might make your day!

Honey


0 comments

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!