The LBD

This started out being a post about one little black dress (LBD), and ended up being about three LBDs! As far as I'm concerned, a girl cannot own too many LBDs, so I decided to showcase a few here.

I was browsing Flickrs today and saw that SySy Chapman had released the cutie below, called Fleur de Nuit, and had to have it! I got over to the store tonight and picked it up, and was thrilled with how it actually looked on. It's soft, feminine and frilly, and the back (which yes, I should show you, but a photographer I'm not) is a very deep V-plunge with four little straps across the back. The frill skirt is prim layers of lace and very well done. This sexy little number is available for a mere $L275.


I found this dress this morning at A.D. Addoro Design, but it carries the label "OneSoul", a collaboration of Anubis Hartunian and Mew Denimore. It consists of a black crepe skirt with a lace flexi overskirt, lace sleeves and lace jacket with scalloped edges, black lace gloves and black seamed stockings. The hat is included and needed no modification. The detail on this adorable dress is incredible and it's well worth every penny of the L$790 price tag.

Thinking about blogging the two dresses above reminded me that a couple of weeks ago, I bought the dress below at Ora Trei Designs. This dress, called Charisme, is another frilly creation (are you sensing a trend in my wardrobe?). It comes with a sheer lace patterned bodice which suggestively reveals the black bra underneath (part of the layer, not separate), pearl buttons in the front and back, belled sleeves, two sculpted skirt options, hat and patterned stockings (not shown), all for $L325.


There's another LBD by Ora Trei...but I'm going to save that one for another day very soon.

Honey

0 comments

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!