*laughing* God, I love you designers...you really make my slife interesting :)

Callie Cline posted this on her blog so, I'm reprinting it here. Do with it as you see fit ;)

BLOGGER APPRECIATION DAY TURNS TO A WEEK!

May 8th is the BEGINNING of the
FIRST ANNUAL BLOGGER APPRECIATION WEEK!
All week long, let's show our appreciation!!!
A DAY IS NOT LONG ENOUGH!!!!
so what does that mean? well.... send those who blog you a little sumpthin' and have them NOT blog it.... or maybe let them pick a free outfit out of your shop? these girls & guys work HARD, often at their OWN expense which is fine, cuz they love what they do, but if you appreciate them and what they do how about this...

SEND YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD BLOGGER A LITTLE TOKEN OF THANKS. An im, note, dress, undies, whatever you feel would brighten their WEEK...


Myself...an IM from my designer friends would be a great pleasure. I get so busy that I don't always stop and nuture the friendships I have made, as I should. I really do appreciate you all!
Honey

0 comments

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!