Affordable & Fashionable!

Happy Monday my Fashionista friends!

It's no secret that I just love shoes & boots, which will probably be the main focus of my posts on the Virtual Fashionista. I own hundreds of pairs of shoes, so I of course have my favorite places to shop, but I am always on the look out for new designers - which brings me to today's post. Let me explain.

I am a member of Callie Cline's update group, and received a message last week about new items in her store, made by a new designer. Today was the first that I'd been able to get over there to have a peek, and am I ever glad that I did!

*swoons*

It was boot heaven! Fashionable, and AFFORDABLE! Take a look at these fine pics, generously provided by the designer Didi Morrisey.


Are you drooling yet?


These boots are absolutely fabulous for the price. I paid a mere 150L per pair for these. There are many color options available to suit every item in your inventory.


These Denim styled boots come in 5 awesome colors. They are 120L for each pair, or you can buy the fat pack for only 450L.

I have a collection of boots that I paid up to 10 times more for. I like these just as much. Granted they don't have all the bling options, and the scripts; but personally I am completely OK with this! The pay off is less lag & more money in my pocket. What's not to love about that!?

I love, love, love these fantastic summer sandals! Have a closer look at these items, here.

The set, pictured above (shoes, and handbag) can be yours for 180L.

I sent a note to Didi, asking her permission to feature the items in our blog. I had a fantastic chat with her. I was full of questions, and being the sweetheart that she is, she was gracious enough to answer them.

I asked Didi if there was anything she wanted us to know about her, and she replied, " I'm a simple, genuine crafter, not a professional builder; but I do love so much building and crafting even in my RL."

Didi also told me that she works with Aristaeus Corporation which is a Distribution Center for creators and sellers. And then I found out our very own HoneyBear is a distributor!

Along with the items previously mentioned, Didi has belts available at the Callie Cline store, and a small grungy collection at City 17.

I am looking forward to more fantastic releases from Didi!

Hugs,
Sav



0 comments

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!