LeeZu Baxter - Revolution Pan

I get a lot of stuff dropped on me during the day, and my account is quickly logged on twice a day to clear all deliveries, IMs, etc., so I don't always notice everything that is given to me. Today, I happened to be searching in my inventory for something...and noticed a box from LeeZu Baxter called Revolution Pan. This didn't register in my memory as anything I had bought or picked up, so I rezzed it to find out what it was.

Imagine my surprise when I found this gorgeous dress in the box!

There was a notecard in the folder, so I read it, and found that on May 1st, LeeZu started selling this dress in her store. Her notecard will explain it better than I can, so I'm pasting it below, with hopes that she'll forgive me for it.

LeeZu! will be donating 100% of the proceeds of sales of the Revolution Pan gown to this charity starting May 1st, 2009 and on an ongoing basis. The gown will be placed in-store at a price of L$5,000.

The terre des hommes International Federation is a network of eleven national organisations working for the rights of children and to promote equitable development without racial, religious, political, cultural or gender-based discrimination. Protecting disadvantaged children and those drawn into war, prostitution and slave labour terre des hommes is a beacon of hope to underprivileged, exploited and vulnerable children worldwide.

https://www.tdh.de/

Thank you for your ongoing support of our brand and for your contribution to this worthy charity.

LeeZu Baxter

This dress has multiple layers, and no matter what pieces you're wearing, it is one of the sexiest yet elegant dresses I've seen.

Now, any agency to help children is worth L$5,000 in my book, and I appreciate very much her supporting this agency....so I'm encouraging you to run by LeeZu's today and get your Revolution Pan dress and help the cause!

Honey

0 comments

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!