Spring Dream by Orage Creations

One of my favorite stores to window shop in is Orage Creations. I'll pop in occasionally just to see what new wonderfulness has been put up by talented designer Elettra Gausman, and while all of her work is extremely lovely, I'll wait for the call of a dress so lovely that I'm forced to buy it - and that happened the other night.

The dress below is called Spring Dream - and what a dream it is! I put it on and instantly felt like the sexiest female in all of SL™ and judging by some of the comments I received - at that moment I was!

I think what I like most is the simplicity of the design - there are only five pieces to the dress and that includes the beautiful headpiece - and yet those five pieces carry a huge impact.

The front of this lovely design has a cut-out on the left side, accented by a floral decoration that gently wraps around the hip. The skirt and waist sash have absolutely perfect movement.

The back side of this dress with the deep plunge back is simply sexy, with one side "nearly there", but covered enough that you don't feel that you're walking around nue.


Spring Dream carries a price tag of $L850 - and well worth it to look like a dream come true!

Honey

0 comments

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!