Once Upon A Time



Sometimes, I'll have a direction I want to go when blogging an outfit - and then Second Life happens! I was looking for a place to set up a photo for this lovely skirt set by MOoH! and then found out about Once Upon A Time. I decided to take a break and check it out.

It's very reminiscent of the old Greenies build, if you happen to be old enough to remember that. It's a lot of fun and I recommend you visit!

The Alice skirt set is a 3 piece set. The top can be worn with or without the vest. There are two color selections in the HUD, which you can mix and match for the three pieces. Alice is on sale at the main store for only 99L until May 14. I have to tell you that I love this set so much, that I've now got it in three different color sets!

Hair: Fabia Mesh Hair: Vanessa - Saturday Sale item that is still out at the time of this post.
Head: CATWA: Kimberly
Skin: League: Ella
Outfit: MOoH!: Alice Outfit (Aqua)
Shoes: N-Core: Paula
Location: Once Upon A Time




0 comments

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!