Alone in Paris


A couple of months ago, I wandered into a store named French Vintage Couture. I looked around and really liked the clothes I saw. They were high-end, classy, and truly defined "couture". When they put out a call for a limited number of bloggers, I submitted my application quickly and was thrilled when I was selected!

French Vintage offers jewelry, make-up, furs, and clothing with a definite Parisian flavor. The dress I'm wearing is a new release called Gisele, which is available in six colors, individually or as a fatpack. I love the flared skirt and the detail on the lapel.

I'd encourage you to visit soon!

Hair: D!va: Amelia
Head: CATWA: Kimberly
Skin: League: Ella
Outfit: French Vintage Couture: Gisele - Purple Flowers
Shoes: Le'La Design: Ceila Sandals
Location: Paris 1900 - Les Champs Elysees

0 comments

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!