I'm nicer when I like my outfit


I have a real life fashion secret. People around me have probably noticed it, but not thought twice about it. But my secret always gives me just a tiny little "happy" and boost to my day. I indulge in it frequently. What's my secret? I love hi-low blouses and dresses. I'm not sure why, but they make me feel sexy and yet demure at the same time.

So when I got the opportunity blog this adorable hi-low dress, I jumped on it. Allure Couture offers this dress called Leann. The fatpack contains 10 color options for the dress, 20 color and pattern options for the skirt, and includes the heels in 10 colors. The dress can be worn separately from the skirt. The dress is also available in 6 separate colors, if a fatpack isn't what you're looking for.

Hair: Stealthic: Haven
Head: CATWA: Kimberly
Skin: League: Ella
Outfit: Allure Couture: Leann - Available exclusively at the Versus Event, running through May 24, 2020.
Location: Backdrop City

0 comments

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!