Not your everyday style disaster!

If you have been following me for any length of time, I think you know by now that I'm somewhat conservative in my dress. Give me a nice gown and I'm happy. But every once in awhile, I'll see something avantgarde and I've just got to have it. Such was the case with Style Disaster.

Style Disaster is by designer Tatanka Kaligawa, owner of Mea Culpa Design. These designs are not for the faint of heart, nor for the faint of wallet. You'll want to seriously love the design you buy - the prices are steep.


The reason this outfit hit my heart was because of the details. Rather than try to explain them, I'll have to show you.

The gemstone buttons are very realistic.

The ruffles on the side fall perfectly.

Each of the spikes on this outfit (and there are several) has a silver ring with a shine I've never seen before in SL.
I cannot even begin to imagine the hours upon hours that went into creating this outfit! The textures are simply beyond amazing.

I'm not going to try to sell you on this (or any) outfit by Mea Culpa because I believe this type of fashion either strikes your soul, or it doesn't.

I do recommend visiting the Mea Culpa blog, website or showroom soon to see if you're as moved as I was by these designs.

Honey

0 comments

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!