SAS Romana

Sasha Frangilli has long been known for her elegant gowns and cute casual dresses, but she's recently started branching out and this is her newest release. I'm really excited to tell you about this one!

Called Romana, this pants and jacket set is as versatile as one of Sascha's gowns. It comes with three pairs of pants, all modifiable so that you can change the length to suit you. I liked the capri length and left them this way for these photos.

The outfit includes four different tops, two with collars.


The crowning piece to the outfit is the 5 piece jacket, which is exquisitely detailed! The buttons and belt (not removable) are prim, and it has incredible lace cuffs on the sleeves. While not specifically advertised, you can remove the jacket bottom piece and it becomes a cute bolero!


As it typical of Sascha, she's priced this outfit insanely low. When you consider all of the various ways you can wear this outfit, I'd expect at least a $L500-750 price tag, but noooo, not when it comes from Sascha. She's priced this entire outfit at only $L399!

I have to tell you, I change clothes several times a day between modeling, the blog, and just various events and places I go....but I kept this one on all day! It worked for everything I had to do!

Sascha's

Till next time!
Honey

0 comments

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!