Geryn Sloane does it again!

Look, I promise that I did not say specifically to Geryn Sloane "make dresses to make me happy", but she's done it again!

The incredible Heart of the Ocean, shown here in Seashell, is absolutely the kind of dress that makes my heart pound, and I will admit that I even got a little teary-eyed when I saw this one!

As I've mentioned before on this blog, Geryn has this amazing talent for making skirts that move just like you'd want and expect them to. When I'm walking or dancing, I don't want to see tubes flowing behind me. I want to see a skirt falling softly down my legs and caressing my ankles - and Geryn's do!

Geryn's skirt panels aren't the blunt edge panels you see on so many gowns. She painstakingly creates textures which give the edges a soft, natural scallop look to them.

As always, the beauty is in the details, and even the back of this gown is exquisitely detailed. The 500L price tag is extremely affordable for a great quality gown like this one!

Geryn has been superbusy creating, and released several outfits in addition to this, so run by and see what she's been up to!

Honey

1 comments

  1. AHHH! I blogged on this same exact gown. Just simply GORGEOUS!! :) xo Take care -MODELesque

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!