HoneyBear's "Bear Feet" - Savvy



I could not be more excited!! What you're looking at is the first offering in my newest shoe line at HoneyBear's - "Bear Feet". This style is called Savvy. It features a delicate gold ankle chain, but the very most amazing thing about Bear Feet is the HUD.

You'll find Redgrave, Belleza, Laqroki and Lionskins-Cana skin colors built in, along with ten preset high gloss nail polishes. If your skin isn't one of the built in skins, you'll also find a manual RGB input, and four user-defined skin/nail presets to store your favorites, which you can plainly see on the HUD - no more guessing or trying to remember what skin tone was stored where!

This is the easiest to color, easiest to use shoe HUD in Second Life! I've used many different coloring mechanisms and found most of them lacking in some way or another, so when I designed mine, I gave it the features I wanted!

Because I sell shoes at prices all women can afford, you'll find these shoes at the amazing low price of only 299L! There will be three more styles following soon, along with a great array of colors.

Ready to buy? Head to HoneyBear's today!

0 comments

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!