Lots of wonderful things!

You'll have to forgive me for my lack of time...I've been really busy in my new position as Chief Operating Officer of UVogue Fashion Agency!

To make up for it, I've got a few things for you today. First up is the new "Hope" line of skins from Tuli. The skin I'm wearing in this photo is the Hope "Sunkissed Summer", and has absolutely gorgeous coloring. I'm pretty fussy about the skins I wear, but the Hope line is just great! My only criticism of these skins is the presence of some light moles, which I personally would have airbrushed out, but other people feel makes the skin looks more natural. The detail on the breasts, butt and pubic area is very well done, as is the mouth (one of my pet peeve areas!). Each Hope skin sells for $L1,000 individually, or the entire color line of 10 skins sells for $L4,950, which is a fantastic deal!


Next up is the new Breeze outfit by Sascha's Designs. This cute little outfit has so many parts, you can mix and match for days and never wear the same outfit! Whether you want a formal or casual look, you'll find in the box! It comes in the aqua as shown, or pink, lavendel, or baby pink. It comes with 9 skirts, 2 sweaters, a hat, a rose, a scrunchy, 2 color basic skirts, 2 color basic pants and optional straps. At $L400, this is a a fashion steal!

If you're looking for a more upscale formal gown, then Addiction may be for you. Currently available in midnight, snow and navy, there will many other colors available next week. This gown comes with four different skirts to create just the fashion look you want. It is also $L400.


While you're there, be sure to look around as there are a few dresses on sale for only $L100, and I just wouldn't be me, if I didn't mention that you'll find a freebie called Bibi there as well ;)

Oh, and I just got a sneak preview of the dress called Lillie that Sascha will be releasing next week! It's very summery, very sexy and you'll love it!

ALSO!

The All-Stars Relay For Life Team presents Fashion Expo 2009 benefitting Relay For Life and the American Cancer Society! Fashion Expo 2009 features over 50 of your favorite talented SL designers! Everything from clothes, to hair, to jewelry, to shoes, to poses, to shapes, to skins can be found RIGHT HERE! So come on......step into Oz and JOIN US from June 8th - 14th 2009 for an incredible shopping experience.

  • One of a Kind Silent Auction and Fashion Show
  • Live Music
  • Daily Raffles
  • Shopping over 50 stores

And so much more!! You don't want to miss it!

Please remember, Fashion Expo begins at 9AM SLT on Monday, June 8th, 2009.

Till next time (and I promise it won't be as long!)

Honey


0 comments

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!