Angel Dessous - Heather

I'll happily admit it - I have had a long-standing love affair with Angel Dessous — primarily, their lingerie. I was chosen as Angel Dessous' Angel of the Month for May, 2009, and was completely thrilled about walking into the store and seeing my face on the wall! It also gave me the opportunity to become friends with Nando Korobase, owner and designer of Angel Dessous.

So when Nando contacted me and asked me to take a look at his new, soon to be released, "Heather" outfit, I happily agreed!

As I opened the box and peeled back the tissue paper, my heart started beating faster. In the box, I found two pairs of jeans, one in blue and the other in black, with a cute little heart stitched on the front pocket. There was a corset top and a shirt to layer over it with sculpted sleeves and collar, along with a sweater to tie around your waist. There was even a great matching headband, with diamonds on it!

I quickly slipped on the black jeans, and found that they completely covered my butt...yay! Everything fit so well that nothing needed to be adjusted. I also discovered that the layered shirt can also be worn without the corset top for a very sexy look.

All in all, this is a great outfit, just perfect for summer's casual events! Heather will come in coffee, cherry and green colors. Coffee is shown below. Cherry has a white corset, with cherry red shirt and white sweater. The green set is white corset with green shirt and white sweater.





Heather will sell for $L320 and will be available in the store next weekend.

Till next time!

Honey

0 comments

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!