Oh Christmas Tree!

Yes, I know that I'm a fashion blogger, but sometimes I break out and do something different. Today, I want to share my Christmas tree.

When I was looking for a tree, it was very important to me that it look nice yet be very low prim. Living in a Linden home with only 117 prims available can sometimes be annoying, but I've managed to do pretty well with it. This cute tree is only 8 prims!

So, a friend had this tree and that was it for me! I ran off to Alyxen Designs and promptly bought it. At $L399, it was a little more than I had wanted to pay for a tree, but in the end, felt it was worth it. There are three other varieties there too. It's also copy/mod, so you can make it fit where you need it to!

If you're still looking, drop in, Alyxen will appreciate it!

 


0 comments

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!