We all love freebies!

Just kind of a casual day Sunday for me, so I'll just pass on a couple of freebies to you.

I want to mention Jeannie's Jewels. My friend Jeannie makes a lot of jewelry which she sells really, really inexpensively, and her store is filled with freebies. Please go check it out! And if you're in a Tiny Empires kingdom, she just made a tiara that you can color change everything on! She also just made a ring that works with the Slink hands...it's very cool. The earrings I'm wearing were made by her and are free at the store. They come with a necklace which is not shown here.

The outfit I'm wearing is called Pussy Romper by Somnia. It was an advent gift at Kitty Cats. I thought it was really cute, and it comes with nine colors.

The lip gloss I'm wearing is a free tester at M.O.C.K. Cosmetics called Lucir LipColor Venom. M.O.C.K. is one of my new favorite cosmetics stores. Lipsticks are sold separately which I love and the prices are very easy on the wallet.

That's it for today!



Hair: Truth - Rocky (not free)
Earrings: JJ's Christmas Candy Bells
Outfit: Pussy Jumper by Somnia
Skin: League - Isla (not free)
Lipstick: Mock - Lucir LipColor Venom

0 comments

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!