Viewer 2.0

Have you tried it? Do you like it? Do you hate it? Do you like parts of it?

Please go here, log in, and vote for your feelings about it. I don't care how you vote, just please vote! The Lindens put this poll up, so NOW is the time to let them know how you feel.

Personally, I've tried, and hate it. Yes, the additional layers are nice, and some people love web on a prim (I have security concerns about that, but whatever)....but overall, I can't stand it. Inventory never stays loaded - it'll load, I log off, two minutes later log in, and have to load inventory all over again! Takes me 20-30 minutes to fully rez. All of those non-transparent windows chew up a ton of real estate. And just try inviting someone to a group, or opening more than one profile at once.

This viewer, in my opinion, isn't ready to be a mandated viewer, and it's coming. PLEASE go vote!

Honey

0 comments

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!