Mohna Lisa Couture

Earlier this year, I was honored to be asked to model in the Fashion Designers Association show, where one of my outfits was a gorgeous gown by designer Mohna Lisa.

So when Mohna asked me to take a look at a couple of her new releases, I was quite happy to do so!


The gown above is Contessa dei Sogni - Nero and the gown below is Contessa dei Sogni. Both gowns sell for 699L$.

If you're looking for a soft, sexy, feminine gown with flowing lines, look no further! Both of these gowns will fit the bill. In fact, as I stood posing for these photos, I marveled at the softness of the fabrics and how they swayed in the wind the occurs at my photo studio. We all know that I'm not the best photographer on the planet, but I think you can see how the neck scarves flowed nicely.

At a time when designers seem to be adding as many prims as possible to create detailing, it was refreshing to see detail on these gowns without adding additional prims, as shown at the breast and hip on both of these gowns.

I liked the gowns so much that I popped over to Mohna Lisa's store this morning and took a look around. There are beautiful gowns everywhere, and some casual looks as well.

I encourage you to go by today and see what Mohna Lisa Couture has to offer you!


Mohna Lisa Couture

0 comments

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!