Liv-Glam Secret Wednesday Sale

I've been sick for more than a week so haven't felt like blogging, but wanted to do a quick post for you because this is a Secret Wednesday sale at Liv-Glam. This outfit that I'm wearing, called "She's the One", is going to be on sale for only 49L, along with five other great items! The outfit comes with the t-shirt, jacket and jeans. You won't want to miss this one. I'm sorry that I'm not up to posting all of the items on sale for you, but trust me, you'll want to get there for this one!

 
Hair: Truth - Lacy
Outfit: Liv-Glam - She's the One
Shoes: N-Core - Cuore
Jewelry: Earthstones - Arron (group gift)
Eyes: IKON Promise - Maldives (new!)
Makeup: Silken Moon Eyeliner Kitten Eye, Redgrave Elemental Lashes, MOCK Ruby Ruby Lipshine, Blacklace Beauty - Hi-Gloss Lips 65%
Hands: Slink - Casual Hands
Polish - Nailed It - Love Donna Flora!

0 comments

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!