Indyra Originals - Chill Factor

Finally getting over my cold and feeling a little more human...yay!

I've long been a fan of Indyra Originals, so when Indyra Seigo released a notice today showing all of the new items for sale, I immediately popped right over, because first on the list was this cute little outfit, Chill Factor. It comes with the sweater, scarf, leggings, and the skirt in six colors, for a very reasonable 395L. As soon as I tried it on, I knew this would become one of my favorite outfits for the rest of this seemingly never-ending winter.


Outfit: Indyra Originals - Chill Factor (shown in Rose)
Shoes: N-Core - Casting (worn with socks)
Skin: League - Isla (Sunkiss)
Hair: D!va - Astralia (at Collaber88 this round)
Makeup: Lashes: Redgrave - Elemental, Lipstick: Tone - Iced Crushed Berries, Silken Moon Eclipse Eyeliner

0 comments

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!