A longish post

I have quite a few items for you today!

First, we have Ethereal by Sascha Frangilli. This gown is lovely, with wonderful movement in each of the three skirts provided. It comes with the hat, and is an absolute steal at 400$L.


Next, we have a new designer, Talia Lefavre, who just opened her store, The Graceful Lily. Talia had posted this gown on her flickr and made me drool for a week before she'd open up and let me buy it! Cruel, cruel woman :)

Talia sells her gowns with both the long version and the short version, so you basically get two gowns for the price of one. This gown, Golden Summer Ferns, sells for 800$L and is much prettier than my poor photography indicates.


DCNY has been closed for a week, while their sim was being rebuilt. It will re-open Sunday, July 12 in New York style!

**Schedule of Events**

  • 4 pm SLT ~ Sim Re-Opens Access to all
  • 4-6 pm SLT ~ "Posh in the Park" - DJ Miguelina Cazenove spinning in 'the park'
  • 6-7 pm SLT ~ Live Blues in the Wine Bar - Kelvinblue Oh

~Dress Code: New York City Style~

Look for gifts and New Releases from Xalapa Sim Vendors; DCNY Clothing Co., Dawn Designs, Wicked Clothing, SIMco., Dinzeo Designs, PIN UP Dolls Boutique and Fresh Baked Goods Accessories!

One of the gifts in the hunt is the gorgeous Gigi Dress, which comes with three different skirt options. This is one hunt I'll definitely participate in! :)


Next, a couple of friends of mine got to talking one day, and before you knew it, both of them were out designing new eyelashes. I love eyelashes, and these are cool! The first three pictures below are by Lashous! These eyelashes each sell for 100$L. (She also sells the coolest pajamas...check them out!)







My other friend called her store, The Eyelash Bar.

Here is a sample of one of her sets of lashes, which retail for 75-150$L.

If you love lashes as I do, be sure to check out what these two ladies have to offer :)

That's it for the moment, but as I stumble across things in my inventory, I'll update. Have a great Saturday!

Honey

0 comments

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!