Tired of being cold!

 
I admit that I'm going just a little crazy with all this cold! All of my favorite shopping sims are set up for winter. I needed to be out of the snow, so I searched for a place that wasn't completely covered in the white stuff. Ahhh, sun and warmth, now I'm happy!
 
Today's outfit is Be Fair With Me Baby by LivGlam. To go with it, I dug through my jewelry box and came out with this older, but pretty set by Misha Fine Jewelry. The hair is a new offering from Truth called Melita. I had decided that I wanted to try the more natural mouth look, and found this "parted lips" freebie at Tuli. I also took a peek at Tuli's new skin offerings, yum! 
 


Hair: Truth - Melita (New!)
Skin: League - Isla
Makeup: Mock - Lucir LipColor Venom, Tuli - Parted lips
Outfit: LivGlam - Be Fair With Me Baby
Jewelry: Misha Fine Jewelry - Celebration


0 comments

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!