Merry Christmas!

Like many others, I do try to send out a holiday card each year. I usually get it done before now, but I've been busy and couldn't find that right look for it. Well, that is until this morning, when I received a group notice from PurpleMoon Creations. As you may know, PurpleMoon took the 2013 Avi Choice Award for Favorite Women's Apparel which is well deserved. So, back to the notice. I opened it up and read Poulet's heartfelt holiday greeting, and then opened the group gift photo and instantly knew that I had found my Christmas card outfit!
 
I'm sure I'll post a few more times before Christmas, but I hope that you and yours will have the happiest and brightest Christmas holidays! Be safe wherever your travels lead you this year.
 



Gown: PurpleMoon - Merry Gown (group gift)
Hair: Truth - Francesca
Skin: League - Isla

2 comments

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!