Gone and back again

I've been in Second Life since June 16, 2007. I loved it passionately from the moment I arrived and never thought I'd leave it. I was positive that I'd be immune from the "5 year itch". Yet when that 5th rez day hit...I was done. I wanted out. I was tired of SL, tired of the people, tired of everything. I managed to hang on for a few more months, but then I broke. Completely. I left SL for over a year.

Now I'm back again and my, how the world has changed! Mesh is the big rage and was barely a blip on the grid when I left — and speaking of big, Lola's and Phat Azz...wow!

Clothing has always been my passion in SL and now that mesh is making everything more realistic, that passion is on fire! I promptly went through my wardrobe and gave away or threw away about 6,000 items since they just looked so 2009. I have no doubt that I'll build that back up in no time :)

Since it's really cold outside where I live today, I decided that a sweater would do the trick, so I dug out Gillian, the hunt gift from Felicia's Fashions. It looked so snug and warm that I headed straight to the prettiest winter sim I've seen yet, Winter Rock Festival 2013. If you haven't visited, be sure to take the tram and get the full view of the sim.

Gillian comes complete with the sweater, leggings, hat, mittens and boots. There's nice attention to detail on this one. I've always believed that hunts are a great way to discover new designers, and Felicia's is going to get a second look from me because of how well put together her gift was.

Felicia's Fashions is #155 on the Peace on Earth Hunt.




Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Alessandra
Hair: Magika [01] Today

0 comments

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!