Ever An' Angel - Paparazzi


Bored, so you get a second posting from me today!

In 2012, I had discovered Ever An' Angel. They were my introduction to mesh clothing and I spent a more than a few Lindens there on several outfits that I loved.

I have a ball to attend next week so ballgowns have been on my mind. I had some pretty specific requirements for a gown: strapless yet modest, had to move well, and had to be reasonably priced as my budget is pretty tight these days.

I had received the gorgeous Siochain gown as a POE hunt gift from Ever An' Angel, but it was ice blue and I had burgundy in mind. I walked around the store drooling for a few minutes, and finally settled on Paparazzi. I'm a bird fanatic and this strapless gown has beautiful bird detailing on the skirt. I've inserted a separate shot of the back of the gown as well.

I especially like that this gown has an itty bitty waistline to it. I'm still struggling to lose 5 pounds after Thanksgiving and this gown just cinched my waist in - voila!

Paparazzi is priced at a reasonable L$500.



Gown: Ever An' Angel - Paparazzi
Shoes: N-core Delicious - Burgundy
Hair: W&Y Model Hair 8
Jewelry: EarthStones Marquessa (Group gift)
Nails: Candy nail #P000 Red
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Stella
Cosmetics: .:: BDBA ::. Peace on Earth Eyeshadow [1] (POE hunt gift)
                    :: BDBA ::. Peace on Earth Matte Lipstick [3] (POE hunt gift)

Learn more about the Peace on Earth 6 Hunt here.

0 comments

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!