Bella Isabelle!

The other night, I was out ice skating at Calas Galadhon, who has their entire park beautifully made over for the holidays. As I usually do, I was camming around to see what was going on when I spotted an absolutely gorgeous dress. I promptly IM'd the woman wearing it and asked where I could buy it. Yes, I could have inspected it, but remember, I've been gone a year and these things don't always occur to me ;)

Anyway, it turns out that the wearer of the dress was also the creator, Maizon Rayna - owner of Terra d'ombrA, and the dress was her new creation, Isabelle. After spending 10 minutes gushing at poor Maizon (I've always thought she was one of the most brilliant designers in SL), I HAD to have it. It took Maizon a couple of days to announce Isabelle's release, but the moment she did, I was right there buying it. At $L650, it's a little higher than my normal spending allowance, but so be it!

If you haven't been to Terra d'ombrA, go. Maizon has created some stunning works over the years. Maizon is Italian and it shows in her styling.


Hair: Truth - Rocky
Jewelry: Jewelry by Jake - L'elegance Classique Gold/Dmd Collection
Skin: League - Isla Sunkissed
Shoes: *S*CarpeDiem* - Aisha Gold

0 comments

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!