Cynful

I'm on the blogger list for Cynful, so I get some of their new releases. I will admit several things here:
  1. I am fashionably late posting to my blog.
  2. Not all of Cynful's clothing suits my taste.
  3. Sometimes I feel bad for staying on the list.
  4. I do stay on because some of the things that come through I absolutely love!
So, here are three of somewhat recent releases:

First is the Denim Corset Overall Capri set (a very new release), which I just fell in love with! The dark blue capris shown here have adorable button pockets on the hip and rear and optional prim cuffs. The buttons continue up the corset, and the lace at the top comes in either black, white, or if you're really daring, none at all ;)

This set comes in dark blue, light blue, black, rustie and gray.

Cynful Denim CorsetOverall Capri

Next is Gracieness, in coral, which has been out for a couple of weeks. Cynful's minis are a bit...oh...daring, for a fairly conservative girl like me, and I don't dare bend over! But they're really cute and this one caused quite a stir on my flickr when I posted it! What I do love a lot about Cynful's clothes is that the shadowing is right on and the prim pieces actually fit well!

Cynful Gracieness Dress - Coral

Below is Cynful's "Summery Dress", another that has been out for 2-3 weeks (I know, bad blogger *hangs head*). It's a cute mini with a lace edge at the bottom. Sexy and sassy, this is a mini you'll want in your wardrobe for sure!

Cynful Summery Dress - Red

That's it for now! Till next time!

Honey

0 comments

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!