New skin from Tuli!

I don't cover skins here too terribly often because I'm one of those that likes to know when people look at me, they know "that's HoneyBear", so I don't change skins like some others. Nothing wrong with changing, it's just not me.

So, when I got the preview package of the new skin by Tuli Asturias called "Jade", I figured I'd blog it and be done with it....but not this time!


First off, I've always liked Tuli's eyes, and would wear them full time if she ever hits that particular shade of teal that I love so much. The ones in this picture are her "Cloud" eyes...a really pretty shade of gray.

But the star of the show today is Jade....she is simply stunning. Areas I'm really fussy about are great: that area just above the lip and under the nose is nicely shaded, the lips are beautifully shaped, the skin on the chest and arms is smooth and not overly shiny. The makeups are very nicely done and placed well.

I looked the body over carefully for signs of seams and they're there as you're rezzing like any skin, but they quickly blended in, and I couldn't see any signs of them after a moment. Breasts and genitalia are nicely done, and in fact, the skins are made in three breast "sizes".

I have to be honest....for me, there were two very small concerns. First, the eyebrows seem kinda flat. Nothing I can't live with though. The other area of concern is kind of a double-edged sword. As a photographer, I have to spend a lot of time smoothing out skins for a final product, and at first glance, I noticed this skin was soooo smooth that you don't have to do it. The photo above is untouched, other than a tiny bit right around the nose. So for photography purposes, this skin is ideal. But for day to day wear, it's almost too ideal...kind of like, nobody's skin is that perfect, and it struck me as very gently fuzzy.

I'd definitely recommend running by Tuli's tomorrow (Friday) when it's released and demoing this skin for yourself. What may be a concern to me, may be heaven to you, and honestly, even with those two tiny things, I have to say that I love this skin! It's found its way into my favorite skins folder for those times when I do need a skin change.

Tuli

Till next time,

Honey

0 comments

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!