Azul Velma


Azul-Velma (Moca), originally uploaded by HoneyBear Lilliehook.

A couple of years ago, I was at Styles of Edo looking at gowns, and immediately fell in love with Mami Jewell's designs. This was a designer that spoke to my fashionista heart, and the love affair hasn't ended yet!

Velma is one of Mami's newest creations and I was delighted when she gave it to me to blog.

Velma is form-fitting with a slightly flaired skirt made of satin material with a ruffle at the bottom of the skirt. The draped bodice and bare leg make this dress an immediate standout. Add to that lots of delicate straps and you are guaranteed the attentions of any male in the room!

I tried to come up with all these descriptions for Velma, but truly, this wonderful gown speaks for itself.

Velma sells for $L750 and is available at the Azul showroom now.

Till next time,

Honey

1 comments

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!