I'm on Cloud Nine!

A few months ago, I was at Geryn Sloane Couture, and found this gorgeous dress called Cloud Nine. It was a spectacular gold dress and I fell in love with it immediately!

Skip forward to this week, when I received a notice that Cloud Nine had been released in additional colors...yay!

Let me tell you why I love this dress so much.

The textures. Geryn, quite simply, reached perfection on the textures. Incredibly sheer and light, with exquisite detailing. Geryn recognized that not everyone in SL wants their breasts showing, so she drew in a delicate and well placed modesty bra. The detailing includes twinkling stars on the skirt panels. The skirt was made with a tiny little bit of glow and full bright, which may annoy some, but makes it seem more magical to me. If it really bothered you, Geryn left the skirt panels mod, so you can turn this off if you wish, but that small amount of glow really does make the dress glitter.


The movement. Yes, I talk about movement a lot on this blog. I love a gown with realistic movement, and this one has it. The skirt panels move naturally, even when you're walking. They don't billow out behind you in a straight line, rather, they swirl softly around your ankles. It looks lovely while you're dancing with your sweety!

Sex appeal. Let's face it, we all want to look sexy without looking trashy. Cloud Nine shows enough to be extremely sexy, without showing it all.


Lastly, the price. This beautiful gown is a steal at only 500L! The new colors are Heaven (shown above), Emerald Sunset, Purple Mist, Pink Dawn, Sandstorm, Sunshine, Crimson Morning, and Storm Front....and I just saw today another one called "Over the Rainbow" which is, as you might guess, pastel rainbow colors and quite lovely.

Stop by and pick up your Cloud Nine today!

Honey

1 comments

  1. Thank you Honey for such a nice review of my dress. I love this dress too, don't know if I'll ever be able to top it but I keep trying! :)
    *hugs*
    Geryn

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!