Mmmmm, jewelry!

I love jewelry....I'm the first to admit it. You will not ever catch me without it, unless it's impossible because of the attachment points of the outfits themselves...and I try to avoid outfits like that! So, I'm always thrilled when there's new jewelry around and I run to look at it.

The set below Nightlife, is a new one by alaMood, made especially for the Accessory Fair 2010 by Jori Watler.


I totally love the simplicity of this set, which suits my personality quite well. The lines are clean, not fussy, and yet is clearly a classy, elegant piece. It rapidly became one of my favorites. Nightlife, a set of earrings, necklace and ring is available in Diamond, Emerald, Onyx, Ruby and Sapphire, and with either Gold or Silver metals. It is more than reasonably priced at 400L.

alaMood Main Store

Next, we have two new offerings by Alienbear Designs. What I really like about both of these pieces is they can be worn different ways, allowing you some flexibility with your necklines.

The first, River of Love, comes in 9 different colors. The necklace (400L) is sold separately from the earrings, which are available in two different styles. Style 1 sells for 200L, while Style 2 sells for 100L. Shown below is Style 2, which is a shorter dangle than Style 1. The earrings are sold in the same colors as the necklace.


As you can see, by wearing both pieces, you get a longer necklace suitable for those plunging necklines, while wearing one piece alone makes it best for shallower necklines. Truly a beautiful set.

Below is Almas. Almas is available in yellow and white gold and 8 different colors, with three different styles of earrings. Shown is #3. The Almas necklace is 300L. The earrings shown are 60L, Set 2 is a hoop style and sells for 80L, while Set 1 is a longer curved set for 80L.

I have to be honest, I preferred the Almas set. It has beautifully clean lines and can be worn with or without the choker, as shown. The gold set is a beautiful tone that looks great worn. I'm pretty fussy with golds and won't wear any that look less than perfect - and this one is perfect.

Alienbear has long been a standard for jewelry in Second Life, and she has certainly created two pieces here that are bound to be favorites for a long time to come.

Alienbear

Till next time....

Honey

0 comments

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!