Symphony Skins releases V3!

I'm going to make a confession. I'm finicky about skins - yes, it's true. In particular, I'm beyond picky about the area above the mouth, just under the nose - whatever that area is called. In so many skins, it's either too shiny, or too wide, and no amount of editing will help it, and it just doesn't look natural.

So, when I discovered the hand-drawn Symphony Skins a few months ago, I was delighted to see that designer Claire Harford had actually gotten it right. Her mouths are a beautiful shape and that area above the top lip was perfect!

When Claire released the third generation of her skin line this morning, I ran over to pick it up. I knew from my past purchases that Allegro was the color I wear, but Alto is the new Allegro. I was not disappointed!

As a "most of the time" redhead, it's sometimes difficult to get skins that were truly made with the redhead in mind. They're either too light, or too dark, but the Alto color is perfect! It helps that each of the skins comes with three eyebrow options - light brow (LB), dark brow (DB) or red brow (RB). They also come with a "Busty" option which enhances the bustline...a nice touch which gives a more natural look. You get day options and night options. The day option has more noticeable freckles, while the night option has considerably less freckles.

Claire's treatment of the more personal body parts is quite nicely done too ;)

At $L600 per skin, Claire's pricing is very reasonable; in fact, the entire color line can be purchased for $L4,000 - with all the options Claire includes, that's over 60 skins! If you just want the day version, or just the night version, they can be purchased for a mere $L2,500.

If you're in the mood to do some skin shopping, I recommend a hop over to Symphony Skins to try a few demos...I'm sure you'll be glad you did!

Honey

0 comments

Please keep your comments appropriate. No spam!